The basic criteria required for entry to the courses are listed as follows:
The applicants should have any of the following:
- 2 A level passes (with minimum C and D Grades)
- Successfully pass in Grade XII with aggregate marks of 55% or above for levels XI and XII
- Successfully complete Foundation year (from a recognized university or HE institution)
The criteria required for entry into the Top-up Programme (Level 6) are as follows:
- A relevent level 5 qualification or equivalent from a recognised HE institution
- Further supporting infromation may be taken into consideration and assessed on a case by case basis.